We are now taking bookings for the following treatments – Classic Massage, Back, Neck, Shoulder & Facial, Foot Massage and Pregnancy Massage. We hope to open the spa for more treatments and spa packages in the near future as COVID restrictions are eased.
Please read the points below which lay out our policies and procedures for keeping our staff and you safe during your visit.
- If you are planning on booking a massage please ensure you are not showing any signs of COVID-19 symptoms e.g dry persistent cough, temperature over 37.8 celcius, lack of taste or smell.
- Please bring a face mask with you to wear whilst entering the building and during your treatment.
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands on arrival.
- Please bring your own water for hydration during or after your massage so we do not need to use glassware.
- You will be required to fill in a consultation form.
- The rooms and waiting area will have been thoroughly disinfected between massages and the staff have 15 minutes to do so.
- Your therapist will be wearing appropriate PPE
- At present our relaxation room will not be available however there is a dedicated indoor poolside relaxing area where you can rehydrate and relax further.
- Until further notice we can no longer provide towels.
- The bar and restaurant will also be open, we recommend pre-booking.
Classic Lido Massage – £65
A full body massage which can be adapted to suit problematic areas, To relax, restore and revitalise.
Pregnancy Massage – £65
Pregnancy massage supports the body through the many changes during those 9 months. In a side lying position, the therapist will massage your back and legs reducing tension, reducing swelling and aiding relaxation.
*Treatment only available in second & third trimester.
Foot, Hand & Head Massage – £65
Feet are exfoliated, massaged and wrapped in a detoxifying clay mask. Aiding circulation, this treatment will benefit the well-being of the whole body. This treatment also includes a head, neck and shoulder massage.
Back, Neck, Shoulder and Facial – £65
The perfect combination. A back massage targeting the common problem areas around the neck and shoulders followed by a soothing 30 minute facial leaving skin feeling nourished and refreshed. This treatment also includes a scalp massage or a hand & arm massage.