We hope to open the spa for more treatments and spa packages in the near future as COVID restrictions are eased.
Please read the points below which lay out our policies and procedures for keeping our staff and you safe during your visit.
- If you are planning on booking a massage please ensure you are not showing any signs of COVID-19 symptoms e.g dry persistent cough, temperature over 37.8 Celcius, lack of taste or smell.
- Please bring a face mask with you to wear whilst entering the building and during your treatment.
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands on arrival.
- Please bring your own water for hydration during or after your massage so we do not need to use glassware.
- You will be required to fill in a consultation form.
- The rooms and waiting area will have been thoroughly disinfected between massages and the staff have 15 minutes to do so.
- Our relaxation is open for 30 minutes after each massage.
- Your therapist will be wearing appropriate PPE
- Until further notice we can no longer provide towels.
- The bar and restaurant will also be open, we recommend pre-booking.